This post is sponsored by Gorkha Palace, a Minneapolis restaurant bringing diners an eclectic range of authentic Nepali, Indian and Tibetan cuisine.
Gorkha Palace turns 10 this month! We’re celebrating with giveaways, a special discount, and more.
Gorkha Palace uses high quality fresh ingredients sourced from local and sustainable farming such as Larry Schultz Organic Farm, Bushel Boy Farms, Organic Valley, Fischer Farms, Wild Idea Bison, Co-op Partners, and Ferndale Farms.
In fact more than 90 percent of the restaurant’s ingredients are organic. All spices are ground fresh in house. Gorkha Palace composts all the food waste, recycling and using compostable take-out containers. Please come and enjoy the unique culinary experience that Gorkha Palace brings as you journey across the globe to mystical Asia.
We are currently offering only take away services:
Sunday – Thursday, 3 to 8 PM
Fridays and Saturdays, 11:30 AM to 8:30 PM
- Monday, September 7 through Sunday, September 13: A special 20 percent off entire takeout orders, both online over the phone.
- We will donate the entire proceeds from Thursday, September 17 to a Black Lives Matter Cause/Non Profit organization.
- Five lucky winners will be selected from our Instagram and five from Facebook – each will receive a $50 Gorkha Gift Card!
- Every order this month will be automatically entered in the Lucky Draw for another giveaway where we will choose seven lucky winners who will each receive a $50 Gorkha gift card!
- A GRAND Giveaway – A gift basket worth $500 filled with locally produced gifts and more gift cards from local companies.