Announcing North Coast Nosh IV
Without further mucking about: Five great reasons to attend The Heavy Table’s upcoming Saturday, Apr. 14, North Coast Nosh IV at Peace Coffee’s roastery in South Minneapolis. [EDITOR'S NOTE: This event has sold out. Thanks to everyone who bought tickets!]
1. The roastery is an amazing space. Peace Coffee will be hosting two roasting demos (at 6:30 and 8pm) and the coffee warehouse vibe promises to be a good one for a night of sipping and sampling.
2. We’ve got a great group of vendors lined up. First-time noshers include Alemar Cheese Company, Bliss Granola, Cakedy, Cedar Summit Farm, Cocoa & Fig, Four Daughters Vineyard & Winery, Fulton Beer, Gamle Ode Aquavit, Gastrotruck, Heath Glen’s Farm and Kitchen, and Sadia’s Gourmet. (See below for the full list.)
3. The event supports two great organizations: the Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy and The Heavy Table. When you buy a ticket to a Nosh, you’re not only gaining an entertaining evening of sipping and sampling — you’re supporting the local food scene.
4. Cool glassware (see above). Enough said.
5. If you miss this event, you’ll have to wait until late summer to enjoy the next one (at Open Arms).
See you at the roastery (2801 21st Ave. South) on Apr. 14 from 5:30-9pm!
Our current list of attending purveyors (subject to change) includes:
Alemar Cheese Company
Caves of Faribault
Cedar Summit Farm
Chowgirls Killer Catering
Cocoa & Fig
Four Daughters Vineyard & Winery
Gai Gai Thai
Heath Glen’s Farm and Kitchen
Ticket price includes free samples of food and drink; attendees must be 21 years of age or older and have valid ID.