Join Chef Camp and Mike Phillips for a Special Dinner at Draft Horse
Mike Phillips (above) will join chefs Luke Kyle and Geoff King of Draft Horse to present a wonderful meat-and-cheese-focused selection of dishes including ricotta agnolotti, speck-wrapped chicken, and cheesecake with rosemary honey. The products of Red Table Meat Company and The Lone Grazer Creamery will be highlighted.
Tickets are $50 and include:
– A private tour of the Food Building (5:30-6 p.m.)
– A brief Q&A with the founders of Chef Camp, the three day Northwoods cooking instruction retreat that runs from Sept. 2-4, 2016
– A delicious 2 Gingers welcome cocktail
– A four-course meal at Draft Horse including meat from Red Table Meat Company and cheese from the Lone Grazer
– Beer pairings from Fulton Beer
Tickets are quite limited in number — please reserve now to avoid disappointment later. Guests must be 21 years of age or older.